- Provide professional TCM treatments to patients based on assessment of patients’ health and wellness.
- Ensure that correct type and quantity of TCM herbal medicine are administered to patients.
- Maintenance of accurate documentation of treatment services and TCM herbal medicine in the TCM database.
- Participate in and contribute to the TCM sub-committee meetings with expert advicee and suggestions.
- Adhere to the TCM Physician’s Code of Conduct and Acupuncture agreements.
- Assist in health talks and educational programmes.
- Full registration with the TCMPB
- A Degree in TCM.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pain Management experience would be an advantage.
- The provision of acupuncture services should be in accordance with clinical evidence.
- Committed, compassionate and willing to go the extra mile to treat and delight patients .
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and strong integrity.